Saturday, March 22, 2014

Clear Cap Toe Heels














Happy Saturday ladies! I will be sharing another bright OOTD that I am wearing today. It has been a gloomy and rainy morning so I decided to brighten things up with my recent purchase from Go Jane. I have been searcing for neon yellow heels for this top and came across this website with the perfetct pair. It if my first pair from this website and I am satisfied with the quality as well as the low prices. I will be linking these heels below if you are interested. This color is currently out of stock but they do come in various colors for only $25.00.

The top, heels and distressed jeans combination make this outfit an easy transition from a day to night look. I will be wearing this outfit tonight as well but may try curls or a high bun to make it a bit dressier.  I kept the accessories simple by wearing the same necklace worn on my last post, a watch and a Juicy Couture neon bangle. I hope you are enjoying your Saturday. Thank you for reading and have a great weekend.


Target top / the rockstar jeans from Old Navy / Go Jane heels (get them here) / Juicy Couture bangle
Michael Kors watch / Forever21 necklace 


photos taken by LG

Post a Comment