Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Flawless tee







How awesome is the detail on this "Flawless tee"? Long hair with massive volume surrounded by gorgeous stilettos is a dream come true lol. The design of this tee caught my attention and was so excited to wear it today. I can picture myself wearing this tee in so many ways but today I kept it simple and casual with cut offs. Graphic tees are very popular at the moment and are a must have in your closet. They are so versatile and super comfy. I personally am a very picky person when it comes to these trendy tops. I have to really like what it says (no profanity or anything of that sort) and also like what the image represents. This particular tee represents a flawless entrepreneur. Now that I like.
I layered a gold statement necklace and a vivid arm candy to brighten up the look.

Thank you for stopping by! 

purchase your flawless tee today via pay pal from instagram account @idontgiveafashion 
Papaya Shorts (get them here) / Forever21 blazer old / Image heels / Ralph Lauren tote
Forever21 necklace / Sasha yellow faux leather bracelet / Michael Kors orange bangle
Lily Hair extensions by Bellamihair.com (20" 260 grams)


photos taken by LG
Post a Comment