Thursday, March 6, 2014

fur and a fedora

I thought I was so ready for winter to be over and happy to welcome Spring but now I am kind of hoping winter would stick around a bit longer. I recently cleaned out my closet and separated warm weather pieces from cold weather pieces. This helped me find clothes I haven't even worn this winter. Recently Dallas has been cold and gloomy. This allows me to wear these pieces I found in my closet so once spring is really here I will be more excited about transitioning to warmer climate clothing. 
This morning I had a few errands to run and I plan on taking my little one out. These plans call for a casual outfit. As always, I accessorized to make the look more interesting. I didn't feel like adding too much heat to my hair today. I just clipped my extensions in and did a side braid. The fedora helped hide my crazy wavy hair and added a pop of color. I curled some of the strands that were left out of the messy braid to polish up the hair.
The fur vest, fedora, leather accents and booties give this look a mixture of edgy-bohemian. By the looks of it, I will be sticking to the black and white combination for a while longer lol.

Thank you so much for reading and enjoy the rest of your day!

- Madelleyn


"Take a chance. Because you never know how absolutely perfect something could turn out to be."




photos taken by LG


faux fur vest Wave / top JC Penny / fedora Forever21 / booties Express old / necklace Forever21
ring Forever21 / bag Badgley Mishka / watch Michael Kors / sunglasses Dolce & Gabanna


Post a Comment