Sunday, March 23, 2014

Denim over printed denim








Spring has sprung! Luckily for some that means you can wear cute flower printed dresses, sandals, wedges, shorts, etc. For us Texans living in Dallas the weather is unpredictable. One day it feels like Spring, the next we go back to those Winter temperatures Iike yesterday. I was expecting a pretty sunny day but got a sunless cold and windy Sunday. Not such a Sunday Funday. I actually put this outfit together at the last minute. A pair of printed jeans spices up a simple outfit with a denim top. I've been having these jeans since last spring and thought I would bring them out again this year. This is deginitely an outfit that can be worn throughout the Spring on those rainy or cold days. 

I hope you enjoyed your weekend. What do you like to wear on those cold and rainy spring days?


Forever21 denim top / Forever21 heels / Michael Kors wristlet / Charlotte Russe necklace


photos taken by Josue Lopez 


Post a Comment