Tuesday, March 18, 2014

the jumpsuit (stolen look from Kim K)












    Jumpsuits are currently trending and can be found anywhere in different leg openings, styles, colors, prints and of course prices. I recently found this jumpsuit at my local Marshalls for only $19.99. This was such a great deal because some stores carry them for $30.00 and above. I have seen them for about $25.00 at Forever21 so if you are looking for a similar style to the one that I am wearing I suggest checking out their website. 

   There are endless possibilities on how to style a jumpsuit. You can go from casual to dressy depending on the shoes and accessories. I was looking for some celebrity inspiration online and came across Kim Kardashians super laid back ensemble rocking a jumper similar to mine. I loved how effortlessly chic she looked in a simple outfit like this. I had to steal her look! 

    I cannot wait to wear this jumpsuit numerous times in so many different ways. The collar gives it a dressier feel which is what I loved when I saw this hanging at the store. I think that I found my new go to piece on those days where I want to look put together but I'm in a rush and don't really have time to put an outfit together. Jumpsuits are great for moms who don't have much time in their hands. You can just pair it with flats, sandals or even a comfortable heel. 

Thank you for stopping by - Madelleyn


Joe Benbasset jumper from Marshalls (also love this one) / Ralph Lauren tote Bloomingdales out of stock
Charlotte Russe necklace (get it here) / Forever21 earrings / Forever21 sandals old
Dolce & Gabanna cat-eye sunnies / Michael Kors watch


photos taken by LG
Post a Comment