Monday, March 10, 2014

tribal accessories










After a couple of days without posting anything I am making it up by sharing a colorful outfit that I wore today. The sun was out and shining bright which was perfect to take out my new white lace up heels. I have a feeling that I will be wearing these a lot so get prepared to see them pretty often lol. My outfit was styled around this gorgeous blouse that features a slit on the sleeves and studs on the wrist area. This was my favorite part because with a top like this you don't really have to worry about accessorizing too much. I skipped wearing bracelets and instead stacked 2 statement rings to match the vibrant statement necklace. I decided to go with shorts since we were going to the park but jeans would have also worked perfectly with this ensemble. The design of the necklace and the fringes on the wristlet give this look a tribal feel which went perfectly with these versatile heels. My little fashionista also wore a vibrant orange outfit which I think complements her skin tone so well. 

I hope you had a great Monday! Thank you for reading :)

Madelleyn



blouse Image get it here / necklace Charlotte Russe / heels urbanog.com / wristlet American Eagle
rings and sunnies Forever21 / watch Michael Kors


photos taken by Josue Lopez



Post a Comment