Saturday, March 15, 2014

Ulta beauty haul

Last week I put in an order online at ulta.com and the package arrived early Friday morning. The products that I ordered were new to me and wanted to give them a try. I only got a chance to use a few today and cannot wait to use the rest. I usually visit the Ulta store for beauty products that I want to purchase but it was a big order so I decided to shop online to avoid not finding what I wanted. I definitely recommend checking these items out! They are great for Spring and you will not be disappointed. Let's get started because we have a long list ahead of us...


Dipbrow Pomade
Anastasia Beverly Hills

OMG! Okay who has not heard of the dip brow pomade by Anastasia Beverly Hills?! Please excuse my excitement but this is number one on my beauty favorites and I barely used it today. I recently had a bad experience with an eye brow threading. The lady left one too skinny and round while the other was also too skinny and arched. This has been impossible to fix and hard to fill them in with a powder I was using. I think I found the solution to my eyebrows in this heavenly jar. Beauty vloggers were not wrong about their great reviews on this product. I will definitely be doing my own experience and review on this awesome dip brow soon.

$18.00 get it here



Out of This Swirled Deep Pore Clean Exfoliating Scrub 
 Dew Over Hydrating Gel Moisturizer
Olay Fresh Effects

Ever since I saw Dulce Candys Fresh Face - updated face routine youtube video (watch it here) she convinced me to try out the fresh effects line by Olay. She used the Dew Over Hydrating Gel Moisturizer and Bright on Schedule Eye Awakening Cream. Ultas website did not have the eye cream and I have not found it any where near me. I am on the hunt for it because I loved the 2 products I did get by this line. I used the exfoliating scrub Friday night. This morning I used the scrub followed by the moisturizer and my face felt fresh just as advertised. 

scrub $5.94 (currently on sale) get it here
moisturizer $11.04 (also on sale) get it here



Beauty Blogger Darlings
Too Faced

set includes
Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer 
Better Than Sex Mascara 
 Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer
 Primed & Poreless Face Primer

I don't know if I made a right decision by buying this set or not. I only wanted to try 2 out of 4 items from this set but when I came across it online i thought it was a great price for all 4 products. They are not full sized which is the downside. Since it was my first time trying these items I thought it would be fine to purchase the set and if I like the products then Ill purchase them in full size. I used the mascara today and can say it is better than any other mascaras I have tried. I am definitely buying this and the bronzer in full sizes. 

$20.00 get it here




Spring 2014 Mini Cube Collection 
Essie

I recently saw the ad for the Spring collection by Essie and wanted to try Fashion Playground and Romper Room. These 2 colors caught my attention the most but when I saw this cube I fell in love with the other 2 colors it includes, Hide & Go Chic and Style Hunter. I have not tried them out yet but I am sure I will first try out Fashion Playground. This cube also has small sized nail polishes but I did not mind trying them all out first and buying full sized polishes once I see which one I will wear more often. 

$17.00 get it here




All nighter Overnighter Full Size/Travel Size 
Makeup Setting Spray Duo
Urban Decay

Warmer days are coming and I was in the need of a setting spray so I am trying this one out. I have always purchased setting sprays by Urban Decay but this particular one is new to me. I liked how it also comes with a travel size to stick in my purse when I will be out all day.

$32.00 get it here




DUO Dark Tone Eyelash Adhesive
Ardell  Natural Lash in Black 120

Some of you may not know but I do wear prescribed contacts and have asigmatism. I have been wearing grey contacts since high school. I recently went in for my yearly check up with my eye doctor and was given the bad news that colored contacts are no longer made for people that have asigmatism. This was a bit disappointing because I got used to my grey contacts. They complemented my eyes so well and made them appear larger. My eye color is brown and since I wear clear contacts now I kind of feel weird. I just got too used to the colored contacts which now I think was bad of me to do. I now feel like my eyes look smaller and have tried different eyeshadow techniques to make them appear larger. I decided to try false lashes. I have used them about 5 times in my life but do not really need them since my eyelashes are already long. I just think that a fuller lash line will enhance my eyes a bit more. Hope it works. I got 3 packs since they are on sale ;) and a dark tone lash adhesive. 


                        

adhesive $3.99 get it here 
lashes $2.99 get them here





















Post a Comment