Thursday, March 13, 2014

white skirt suit










Hello ladies! Here I am with another bright outfit but this time it is in a dressier form. I recently found so many cute skirts at Forever21 and came home with a few that I absolutely fell in love with. One of my favorite ones has been this white asymmetrical skirt with a printed fabric. I was going to go for an all white look but decided it would be nice to add some type of flower printed top. The top is what makes the outfit stand out even more with the gorgeous colors. I went with the same white heels I wore on my last post (told you I would be wearing these a lot lol) to keep the color attention on my top. The blazer was purchased separately but it looks nice paired with this beautiful skirt. I feel that orange lips complement my skin tone so well. I decided to switch out my favorite red and oxblood lipsticks for this orange one by Wet n' Wild. This is something I would also wear to a business meeting, or in the office but with a longer white skirt. 

The weather has just been amazing and perfect to go out to the park, or walk around an open mall. I hope you all are enjoying your Spring break. Have fun and stay safe! 

- Madelleyn


top Ross also love this one / blazer H&M old / skirt Forever21 (check your local store) 
heels  urbanog.com / wristlet, watch and banlge Michael Kors / earrings and ring Forever21


photos taken by LG
Post a Comment