Sunday, April 20, 2014

bright and bold maxi


Happy Monday! I hope you had a great Sunday and for those of you that celebrate easter, I hope you had an incredible time! Do you recognize the beautiful scene that we shot yesterdays outfit on? Yes, we visited the same place with bluebonnets for another photoshoot. Again, it was a fail! As soon as we were getting there, Isabella fell asleep and was even more cranky when we woke her up ( I included a few pictures at the end of her with her cute bunny ears on). I felt that this bright maxi skirt was perfect for an Easter spent with the family. It is super lightweight and the gorgeous color gives the outfit a fun pop of color. I kept my top and heels in a nude tone to leave the attention to the skirt. A high bun finished off the outfit to create a fresh spring look.









top: Papaya (also love this one: here // essentials pleats maxi skirt: Papaya (get it here) // heels: Jessica Simpson (similar style here) // Holly Street Stacy wallet: Kate Spade New York (get it here) // earrings and ring: Forever21 // watch: Michael Kors // sunglasses: H&M


photos taken by Josue Lopez

Post a Comment