Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Cali girl












Happy Thursday! Here goes another pair of DIY destroyed jeans! Do you have a pair of jeans that have rips but have patches underneath? Turn your jeans inside out and carefully cut out the patch. This is how I achieved this super destroyed look on my pair. These are a few years old. They had lace and rhinestone patches under each rip that you see. The rhinestones were already falling off and I didn't want to get rid of them so I just grabbed my scissors and turned them into something completely new! 

Sometimes you might over stress about what to wear but you can never go wrong with a tee, ripped jeans and heels for a casual day. 

I was born in Los Angeles, California so this tee suits me well. To add some glam and spice up the outfit I went for a statement necklace and a striped blazer. It was a bit cold and super windy so the blazer kept me warm and high pony tail kept the hair out of my face. 


Thank you for reading :)



Love Culture 100% organic California made tee (also love these: here & here) // DIY ripped jeans // Ralph Lauren tote // Image heels // Juicy Couture rose gold bracelet // Michael Kors rose gold watch // Charlotte Russe necklace (get it here) // Forever21 rings (get these sets here and here) // Forever21 earrings get them ( here) // 20" 260g lily hair extensions in jet black by bellamihair (get your set here) // Mary Kay lipstick in "pink cherie" order yours now at www.marykay.com/ejaramillo3 



photos taken by LG

Post a Comment