Friday, April 25, 2014

denim and mint (part 2)




Happy Friday!!! Today I am sharing a part 2 to the last outfit that I posted, denim and mint. This second outfit features the same white top, denim shirt and bag. I switched out my jeans for a fresh white skirt and pointed toe heels for an edgier style. Denim tops are so versatile as you can see! I went from trying it around my waist for a casual look to layering it over a top and skirt for a dressier look. To accentuate my waistline, I cinched a belt at the smallest part of my waist. I think I may have gotten over my obsession with the color orange and switched over to team mint ;)
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great Friday!








denim western shirt: J. Crew (get it here in a lighter wash) // white classic tank: Forever21 (get it here) asymmetrical skirt: Forever21 (similar style here) // chain-ing-day-metallic-t-strap heels: GoJane.com (only a few left.. get them here) // necklace: Charlotte Russe / watch: Michael Kors // mini affair shoulder bag: Rebecca Minkoff 


photos taken by LG
Post a Comment