Tuesday, April 22, 2014

denim and mint



Hello fashionistas! I recently purchased the Rebecca Minkoff mini affair shoulder bag in mint and could not wait to wear it any longer! This bag took my simple outfit to a spring-chic-casual look. The heels that I went for are not the exact color as the bag since they are a bit more bright but they still complement each other paired with denim. I have three big current trends going on in this outfit (mint, knee rips on jeans and a button up tied around the waist). I always prefer to not get much into trends and just wear what I feel like wearing that day but these trends are so hot I could not stay away from them! As I mentioned this is outfit is pretty simple and a no brainer whenever you are in a rush with no idea on what to wear. Sometimes you just have to experiment with your basics and can come up with an effortless casual and chic outfit!

Thank you for reading!






classic racerback tank: Forever21 (get it here) // denim western shirt: J. Crew (get it here) // the rockstar distressed skinny jeans: Old Navy (get them here) // Red Kiss heels (get them here) // mini quilted affair shoulder bag: Rebecca Minkoff // earrings: Forever21 // watch: Michael Kors // 20" 260g Lily hair in jet black from bellamihair (get your set here

photos taken by LG
Post a Comment