Tuesday, April 15, 2014

flower power times two


Hello!!! I am super excited about today's post because I get to share a mini photo shoot that I planned for my daughter and I. We found a perfect spot to take Isabella's first pictures with bluebonnets. The photo shoot was kind of a fail because she fell asleep when we got there so she was a bit cranky since we we woke her up. After taking many, and when I say many I mean over 100, we managed to get a few good shots of her.

Isabella and I wore contrasting flower printed dresses with bright colors to stand out in the field of beautiful bluebonnets. The dress that Isabella is wearing is perfect for a spring photo shoot or for Easter. My dress is also a great pick for Spring. It is a body con midi dress which was less than $15.00 at Ross. The dress itself is a statement piece so I kept accessories to a minimum. I brought out the bright orange on my lips, bracelet and wristlet. The white lace up heels gave this outfit an even more fresh look. 

Thank for reading ladies!!!
















flower printed midi body con dress Ross / cardigan Papaya / lace up white heels Urbanog.com / bracelet and watch Michael Kors / wristlet Michael Kors / 20" 260g Lily hair from bellamihair.com 

Isabellas dress and sandals are from Target 


*Photos taken by LG


Post a Comment