Tuesday, April 1, 2014

lace maxi







If you follow me on instagram or facebook you saw a sneak peek of this outfit over the weekend. I dont know why but Sundays to me feel like its wear-a-dress-day. A white lace maxi goes perfect with a sunny and beautiful Sunday. There were two way I was thinking of styling this dress. One was to go for an all white look, or two, add a pop of neon. Knowing me I thought I was definitely going to go for the pop of neon but came across a problem with the length of the dress. I am only 5 feet tall so I needed a shoe with a tall heel or platform to avoid the dress from dragging on the floor as I walk. After trying on many pairs, these new brown wedges of mine were the perfect height. To keep the bohemian look going I wrapped a thick Michael Kors braided belt in the same tone as the wedges. To finish styling the look, I layered a white statement necklace and added a statement flower ring.

I hope you enjoy this beautiful first day of April. Thank you for stopping by ;) - Madelleyn


maxi dress $11.99 from Ross (similar style here) / Target wedges (get them here) / Michael Kors belt Sasha necklace Forever21 flower ring / D&G sunglasses 


images taken by Josue Lopez

Post a Comment