Sunday, April 27, 2014

maxi moment










maxi dress: Ross (also love - here) // Mossimo Vivien Strappy Wedges: Target (get them here) //  Holly Street Stacy wallet: Kate Spade New York (get it here) // necklaces stacked from top to bottom: Beya & Charlotte Russe // ring: Beya watch: Michael Kors // 20" 260g Lily hair in jet black from bellamihair.com (get your set here)


It is maxi season again! I think I could live in these every day for the rest of spring and summer. They are super comfortable and perfect for mothers to be and busy moms. Depending on what style you chose to wear, the dress can be adapted to either an every day look or a special event. The maxi dress that I wore has a colorful aztec print and has 2 slits on the front. I paired it with brown wedges for a casual Sunday spent with the family. For a bit of glam, I layered two statement necklaces. I kept the rest of my jewelry to a minimum by just adding a bright statement ring that matches my favorite wallet for spring. 

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you had a great weekend and a great beginning of a new week :)





photos taken by Josue Lopez
Post a Comment