Thursday, April 10, 2014

spring fling


What a beautiful day it was today!  This cute and casual outfit was perfect for an afternoon out with Isabella. The look is pretty simple so I had to add a pop of color! Ive been having this neon wired headband for a while and haven't worn  it. It wasn't until yesterday that my friend took a selfie on instagram with one on that inspired today's hairstyle (if your reading this you know who you are, i told you I was going to copy ;) lol). I clipped in my Lily hair extensions and created loose waves for extra volume. 

I absolutely love this top! I did not need to add a necklace as it already has beading along the neckline. Since it is lace and see through, I wore a beige bandeau underneath. A white top looks fresh and is perfect for Spring paired with light washed denim. This pair is slightly ripped which is perfect for those who don't really like the intense destroyed denim trend. This was an old pair I purchased from H&M. I love the wash and fit so I wanted to give it a few small rips on each leg and one opening at the knee. This is something good to try if your tired of an old pair of plain jeans ;)

Thank you for reading!!!
















Papaya top (similar style here) // H&M jeans // Target wedges (get them here) // Forever21 wired headband // H&M bag old // Forever21 bracelet and rings // Michael Kors watch


photos taken by LG
Post a Comment