Tuesday, April 8, 2014

striped skort

Hello!!!  Please excuse my almost one week absence from posting anything. I have been busy with a few things and it was raining over the weekend. Todays weather wasn't that great either. The suns out but it is super chilly and windy. Despite the cold, we headed out and took a few pictures of today's outfit...


This super cute skort has been waiting for me to take it out. I waited a while to wear it because I didn't feel like I had the right top for it. On a trip to the mall over the weekend I found this edgy sweater that I thought would look great paired with the skirt. How did I do? Do you like the outfit or how would you wear this skirt? I have many more ideas on how to style it and cannot wait to experiment with this beetlejuicy-referee-ish skort lol. 

The heels have a loop on the back where a silver chain went through them. I am a big fan of gold so I decided to take 2 gold chains from some of my clutches and loop them around my ankle. Just a little imagination can turn out to give you a new item in your wardrobe. To keep the gold accessories theme going, I wore a chain ID necklace with matching earrings and stacked a few rings on my right hand. 

Thank you so much for reading!

















Forever21 clear cropped cut sweater (get it here) / Forever21 bold striped skort (get it here) / Forever21 heels old with DIY chains (also love these and these) / Target clutch  (similar style here) / Forever21 earrings, rings and necklace / Michael Kors rose gold watch / 260g 20" extensions by Bellami (lily hair in jet black get your set here / Essie Fashion Playground on nails




Post a Comment