Wednesday, April 2, 2014

top 5 favorite spring beauty products



#1 eos shave cream 

The number one favorite beauty product has to be this shaving cream by eos. Never in my life have I used a shaving cream. I never really felt like I needed one. I would just use water with my dove bar soap and felt happy with my shaving routine. However, I did notice my legs were just not as soft as they should be after a shave. Even after applying lotion I didn't feel them silky smooth so I searched for a shaving cream and found the perfect one! I love the smell and how smooth my legs are after using it. I totally recommend it.


#2 Mary Kay lip mask & balm 

My husbands cousin sells Mary Kay which I am new to. She demonstrated the products and what really caught my attention were these 2 products for the lips. One is a lip mask which exfoliates your lips and the other is applied after to add moisture and softness. She gave me some to try it and after the lip mask I immediately felt my lips smoother. They felt even better after the balm. I have a bad habit at picking on my lips so if you are that type of person I'm sure you will love this. Even my husband tried it and liked it. 

to order these products and more visit: www.marykay.com/ejaramillo3


#3 Olay fresh effects 
out of this swirled exfoliating scrub

This stuff really gets deep into your pores, leaves your face feeling refreshed and silky smooth. I was using an exfoliating cleaner from Aveeno and never really noticed a difference in my skin as I do with this product. I have less acne and my face looks much brighter and awake. 


#4 Olay fresh effects dew over moisturizer 

After I use the exfoliator above, I like to use this moisturizer to hydrate my face. Its cold and gooey which may add shine to your face but it will penetrate after a few minutes and sink in to your skin. After this moisturizer I go straight to my primer and foundation. 


#5 Urban Decay makeup setting spray

The last item on my top 5 list is the all nighter setting spray for makeup. On hot spring/summer days your all sweaty and sticky so you want to make sure your makeup doesn't melt off. I use this after I finish my makeup and also throughout the day if I feel like I need to freshen up. I have used many setting sprays and they all seem to work the same but I personally prefer this brand. This spray came with a travel size which is what I always carry on my makeup bag now. 







Post a Comment