Sunday, May 25, 2014

Boyfriend Blazer

 
                                
 
Happy Monday! Here is a new post with a new cut and hair color! I decided to cut my hair in an a line bob again but it is my first time that I get it blond. Since my hair is so dark my hairstylist gave me a slight black to dark blond ombre. I will go on a second appointment next month to add a lighter blond because now it just seems like I have highlights. I included a "selfie" that I posted on my instagram so you can see the color a bit better. The lighting on my outfit shoot was not that great and my camera did not pick up the blond. 

The boyfriend blazer has to be on of my favorite part about this outfit! It has been my go to layering piece whenever I want to add some chic-ness to a look. The length is perfect to wear over mini dresses, skirts, shorts or a romper like the one I am wearing.

Thank you for stopping by my blog! 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Feliz Lunes! Aqui esta un nuevo post con un nuevo corte y tinte en mi pelo! Decidi cortarmelo en estilo bob y es mi primera vez que me lo pinto claro. Mi pelo es super negro asi es que mi estilista no me lo dejo tan claro. Tengo otra cita el proximo mes para aclarar mas las puntas para crear el famoso ombre. Decidi incluir un "selfie" que subi a mi instagram para que puedan ver el color un poco mas. En las fotos que me tome con el look completo no se me nota mucho lo claro en las puntas.
 
El blazer es mi favorita parte de este conjunto. Le da un toque mas chic a cualquier look actualmente.  El corte largo es perfecto para ponerse sobre una mini falda, vestido corto, shorts y un romper como el que traigo puesto.
 
Muchas gracias por visitar mi blog!
 










crisp boyfriend blazer: Forever21 (get it here) // Xhilaration printed romper:  Target (get it here) // Rebecca Minkoff mini mac in peachy (get it here) // wedges: Target // necklace and ring set: Forever21 // armcandy: Juicy Coutre bracelets & Michael Kors watch
 
 
photos taken by LG
Post a Comment