Thursday, May 1, 2014

casual and chic







scarf: H&M (not available online in white.. only available in a light grey) get it here // blazer: H&M (old) // jeans: Old Navy // heels: Jessica Simpson (get them here) // bag: mini affair shoulder bag by Rebecca Minkoff in mint // 20" 260g Lily hair by BellamiHair.com (get your set here


Happy first day of May! I am excited to see what this month has in store for me. If you follow me on instagram or facebook I stated that I went for a job interview and got the job =) My first day was yesterday and unfortunately I caught the flue. I still went in because I didnt feel comfortale calling out on my first day. I am super happy that I got the position again. I formally worked at this job but had to quit for personal reasons and now I am back. It is the perfect job for a fashion design and merchandising student like myself. I plan on working hard to move up in the company. My job will not interfere with my blog so I will continue to post frequently. 

As I mentioned, I have the flue and I am not feeling good to go anywhere. I am so glad I get to work from home so I will spend these days in pajamas. I dont think you guys want to see a pajama "outfit" post so I am sharing an old outfit I had in my archives today. This is actually a great outfit to wear in the spring if you ever get sick. I always feel like I have to wear a scarf to keep me warm. The one I am wearing is so cozy yet lightweight which is perfect for spring.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a great day... I will be posting my April favorites soon!













Post a Comment