Sunday, May 11, 2014

leather and lace



Happy Monday! I hope you enjoyed your weekend and had a great mothers day! I had a wonderful time with my family yesterday and wanted to share the outfit that I put together. I purchased this skirt specially for mothers day. I actually found this top at the last minute in my closet and thought the collar went perfect with the skirt. I love how chic the faux leather contrasts with the lace bottom. To keep the whole chic and edgy look going, I went for the wet hair look. I actually tried it for the first time on Saturday and posted a picture on my instagram as well. Some people may hate it, but I personally cannot get enough of it. It is perfect to keep your hair out of your face or if you want to show your outfit/accessories a bit more with your hair still down. I may have found my new go to hairstyle ;)

Thank you for reading! Hope you have a great day ahead of you!











faux leather peplum top: Forever21 old // floral lacy midi skirt: Chicwish.com // heels: Image // bag: Badgley Mishka // earrings: Forever21 // sunglasses: Dior



photos taken by LG
Post a Comment