Monday, May 5, 2014

mint and coral

 Happy Monday! I am back with a mini outfit post that I wore yesterday on a trip to an event we attended at Houston. I paired two of my favorite colors for this season, mint and coral, creating a fresh spring outfit. I cannot get over how beautiful, perfect and mint-y this dress is. I was going to wait for mothers day to wear it but couldn't resist taking it on yesterdays trip. I am so glad to be back to my normal self now that my sickness went away and will be back to posting frequently. Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!








Xhilaration daisy organza dress: Target (get it here) // posh hooded sandals in nude: Forever21 (get them here) // Kate Spade New York wallet // earrings and necklace: Forever21 // maxi dress on Isabella: Old Navy

Post a Comment