Thursday, May 15, 2014

neon and pastel color blocking



mint button up top: Forever21 (similar style available here) // lime skirt sold out online (get a similar style here for only $22.30 and free worldwide shipping!!!) // lime tank: Aeropostale // Cecerre nude pumps by Jessica Simpson: get them here // Rebecca Minkoff mini quilted affair bag in mint // statement necklace (current favorite) - Charlotte Russe // hand chain: Forever21 (one of my mothers day gifts :) )  









Happy Friday! I have been waiting eagerly for the weekend to come and it is finally here! Well who else wouldn't be excited for Friday, right?! As you can tell today's outfit post is all about color-blocking with bright and soft colors. Neon lime paired with light mint make a perfect match! To avoid doing too much of one color I went for my favorite pair of nude heels. 

I am making a few small changes to my blog. One of the biggest additions I have decided to make is to make my blog bilingual, English and Spanish. Beginning today I will write in English and include a translation in Spanish as well. You can also check out a new tab I added on the header to include a bit more about me. Check it out ;)

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a great weekend!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feliz viernes! Eh estado esperando el fin de semana y porfin a llegado! Bueno a quien no le gusta la llegada del fin de semana, verdad?! Como pueden ver, el conjunto de hoy es basado en juntar colores claros y neón. Amarillo neón y un color menta son una perfecta combinación! Para evitar usar mucho de un color me puse mis favoritos tacones en color piel.

Estoy asiendo unos cambios a mi blog. Unas de las mas grandes adiciones es que eh decidido hacer mi
blog bilingue (ingles y español). Empezando hoy, boy a escribir en ingles y incluir una translación en espanol también. Tambien puedes visitar una nueva pagina que incluí en la parte de ariba titulada "About Me". Ayi vas a llegar a conocerme un poco mas de mi ;)

Muchas gracias por leer y espero que tengan un buen fin de semana!
Post a Comment