Wednesday, May 21, 2014

new in: Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac

 
 
The mini mac has finally been added to my handbag collection. This will be my second bag I purchase from Rebecca Minkoff. My first purchase was the mini quilted affair in mint which I am still super obsessed with. I like how this designer offers most of her bags in a large and mini version. The reason why I have went with the mini is to be able to convert them into a clutch which is very easy. All you have to do to the mini quilted affair bag is pull in the chains and the strap is detachable on this mini mac. This bag comes in so many colors but I went for this peachy color with gold hardware. I needed a casual kind of nude crossbody for those casual days and thought this would be perfect! The gold detail on the strap, the bottom, and all over sold me! Of course the lager version is much bigger but you would be surprised as to how many things you can fit inside. I can keep a pretty large wallet, my iPhone, sunglasses, keys and even a few make up products. I am happy to welcome this baby home ;)
 
P.S. I cut and dyed my hair + shot a new outfit with this bag. That look is coming Monday!
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
La mini mac porfin es una nueva adicion a mi coleccion de bolsos. Esta es la segunda vez que compro de la disenadora Rebecca Minkoff. Mi primer compra fue la mini quilted affair en color menta. Me encanta como esta disenadora tiene casi todos los bolsos en versiones grandes y chicas. La razon que decidi comprar la version chica es para poder convertila en bolso de manoLo unico que tienes que hacer con la mini quilted affair es meter la cadena adentro de la bolsa y con la mini mac, la cadena es desmontable. Este bolso viene en muchos colores pero escoji este color salmon con detalles en color oro. El detalle de oro en la cadena, abajo de la bolsa, y por todos lados me llamaron mucha la atencion. Obviamente en la version mas grande caben mas cosas adentro pero te vas a sorprender todo lo que puedes meter en la version chica. En este bolso puedo meter mi cartera que esta grande, mi iPhone, lentes,  llavero y hasta unos cuantos productos de maquillaje. Estoy muy contenta con mi compra! ;)
 
Adivina que? Me corte y pinte el pelo y tambien me tome fotos de un look con este bolso. El lunes estara ese look en mi blog! 
 



mini mac in peachy by Rebecca Minkoff: get it here // gold flats are from a local boutique // bracelets: Juicy Couture // watch: Michael Kors


Post a Comment