Monday, May 19, 2014

polka dot dress

 

 
Happy Monday! This weekend was full of events and the outfit I am sharing is from Saturday. I attended the Christening of my friends beautiful baby girl. This polka dot dress was perfect for the occasion because it was appropriate to wear inside of the church. It was also great day time dress that could easily be transitioned into a night time dress. Sine I was only able to attend mass and not the party I kept my look simple with platform sandals and a statement necklace. If I was to do a party look I would pull my hair up to a high bun and switch the platforms to a pair of white or nude heels. I love how the dress fits. It flares out at the waistline and is only fitted on the top to create curves. Oh, and the best part it that I found it for $12.99 ;)

Thank you for reading! Have a good day!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feliz Lunes! Este fin de samana pasado fue lleno de eventos especiales. Hoy boy a compartir el conjuno que use el Sabado. La hija hermosa de una amiga fue bautizada. Este vestido con bolitas fue perfecto para esa ocasion porque era algo apropiado para usar dentro de la iglesia. Tambien era un vestido perfecto para transformar de dia a noche. No pude asistir la fiesta asi es que mantuve el look simple con sandalias con plataforma y un collar llamativo. Para una fiesta me haria un peinado estilo cebolla como se esta usando y unos tacones blancos o color hueso. Me encanta como me queda este vestido! Queda justo en la porcion de arriba y se esponja de la cintura abajo para crear curvas. Y la mejor parte es que lo encontre por solo $12.99 ;)


Gracias por leer! Que tengas un buen dia!









polka dot dress: local Ross store // Jessica Simpson heels (gifted as last years mother day gift) similar style: here // bag: Juicy Couture // necklace: Charlotte Russe // watch: Michael Kors // 20" 260g Lily hair from bellami hair extensions in jet black (get your set here)
Post a Comment