Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Rihanna inspired look for less

I have been obsessed with Rihanna's denim over distressed denim pencil skirt for so long! Once I saw this outfit on instagram I immediately took a screen shot and was determined to recreate it for less. Ive had it on my phone for quite some time and it wasn't until I found this skirt that I decided to finally put this outfit together. I already had the denim shirt, heels and clutch similar to Rhianna so the only thing missing after the skirt was the hat. The leather hat just came in the mail a few days ago which I was super excited about!

On my past celebrity inspired looks for less I have only recreated Khloe and Kims outfits. I can relate to their sense of style but Rihanna is a bit more challenging because some of her outfits are very edgy and she wears pieces I don't really have in my closet. Despite the difference in our style, I am a big fan of what she wears (and of course her songs!). She always switches things up and that is something that always keeps me searching for her latest outfits.

Would you wear this chic and edgy combo? Thank you so much for reading and have a great day!



denim western shirt: J. Crew (get it here) // distressed denim pencil skirt: Forever21 (found at local store - not available online) similar style: here // nude heels: Forever21 old // leather hat: vanityrow.com (get it here) use code love50 for 50% off until May 10!!! // hoops: Vince Camuto // watch: Michael Kors // wristlet: Michael Kors // 20" 260g Lily hair by Bellami hair (get your set here)















Post a Comment