Tuesday, May 20, 2014

the top






jaquard top: Consious Exclusive collection by H&M (sold out online) // statement necklace: Charlotte Russe // posh hooded sandals: Forever21 (get them here) // Rebecca Minkoff mini quilted affair bag//
260" 260g Lily hair by bellami extensions in jet black (get your set here)







Hello fashionistas! Remember how I told you I had a few events this past weekend? Well here goes anther outfit I wore. This one was worn last Friday and it is more casual. I finally wore a new top that I added to my closet which I am obsessed with! It is from a gorgeous collection from H&M, called Conscious Exclusive. I was a bit disappointed when I noticed I was late on knowing about the collection and hardly found anything left. What I did find in my size is this beautiful top that has puffy sleeves. I did find a few items still available online as well from this collection. I was able to find the matching skirt for this top and will soon purchase it to have the set. Since I was going for a more casual look I wore slightly ripped jeans, nude heels and a statement necklace with crystals. I added a mint bag to my ensemble for a pop of color. I cannot wait to style this top in so many other ways. It has an amazing quality and looks so elegant!
 
Thank you so much for reading! The week is almost over, have a great one ;)
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hola fashionistas! Se acuerdan que les comente que tuve varios eventos el fin de semana pasado? Bueno, aqui va otro conjunto que me puse. Este me lo puse el Viernes y es mas casual. Por fin estrene esta nueva blusa que hace poco agrege a mi closet y estoy obsesionada con ella! Es de una hermosa coleccion de la tienda H&M, que se llama Conscious Exclusive. Estaba un poco decepcionada poque me di cuenta de esta nueva coleccion demasiado tarde y no quedaron muchas cosas. Lo que si encontre en mi talla es esta blusa que tiene mangas amponas. Encontre varias cosas en la pagina de internet de esta tienda y tamien encontre la falda que va con esta blusa. Pronto la comprare para tener el conjunto. El Viernes queria ir casual a la fiesta asi es que me puse unos pantalones de mezclilla, tacones color hueso y un collar llamativo con cristales. Agrege un color menta a mi look para una chispa de color. No puedo esperar a ponerme esta blusa de diferentes formas! La calidad es excelente y se ve muy elegante!
 
Muchas gracias por leer mi blog. La semana ya casi termina, disfrutenla ;)
Post a Comment