Wednesday, June 18, 2014

floral set






top & shorts: A'gaci (sold as separates)
get the top here and here
Jessica Simpson Cecerre pumps: here
Rebecca Minkoff mini affair in mint
cuff & ring: Beya 
sunglasses: H&M
watch: Michael Kors
on lips: dollhouse pink by Wet n' Wild

Hello! Wow, it has been forever since I have posted any outfits on my blog! With work and other things going on it was a bit hard to shoot outfits of the day but I am back :) I am super excited because this Saturday I will be celebrating my 22nd birthday! My husband treated me to an early birthday shopping spree and I am so happy that I found so many cute summer pieces to add to my wardrobe. I am wearing two of the pieces that I found at A'gaci from a line named boutique five. Their physical stores and website offer fun, colorful, unique and affordable pieces from this line which I am in love with. You have to check them out! The top and shorts were sold as separates. I decided to get both because they look great together as a set and also worn separately with other items from my closet. I brought out the mint color with my bag and kept the heels nude for a chic look. I was feeling extra colorful so I added a bright pink lipstick. I hope you have an awesome week and thank you so much for reading!

Hola! Wow, a pasado mucho tiempo que no e puesto nada en mi blog! Por cosas de trabajo y otras actividaded a sido dificil de subir ideas de como usar la ropa pero ya e regresado :) Estoy muy emocionada porque este Sabado cumplo 22 anos! Mi esposo me sorprendio adelantando mi regalo llevandome de compras. Encontre muchas cosas hermosas de tiempo de verano para agregar a mi closet. Tengo puesto dos piezas que encontre en A'gaci de una linea llamada boutique five. Esta tienda ofrece precios bajos con cortes y colores muy padres que me encantan en esta linea. La blusa y shorts se compran separados. Decidi comprar las dos porque se ven hermosas juntas y tambien puestas separadas con otros articulos de mi closet. Saque el color menta de el conjunto en mi bolso y me puse mis tacones color piel para darle un toque mas chic. Para agregar mucho mas color a mi look, me pinte los labios con un rosa fosforescente. Espero que les guste y muchas gracias por leer!
Post a Comment