Monday, June 9, 2014

flower printed midi





dress: Ross old
denim top: Forever21 (similar style here)
sandals: Forever21 (similar style here)
ring set: Forever21
bag: Rebecca Minkoff mini mac (get it here)
Essie nail polish in mint candy apple


Happy Monday! Do you remember this dress from my Flower Power Times Two blog post worn in April? (Click here to view it) On that post I dressed this flower printed midi dress up. Yesterday I decided to dress it down a bit for a more casual outfit. I was inspired by an outfit worn on a fashion blogger from Lavishingg.com. I tied a denim button up around my waist which instantly dressed down the look. The sandals and bag complemented each other perfectly and brought out the light peachy tone in the dress. There are so many more ways I can picture myself wearing this dress in so many more ways. I can even wear the denim top buttoned up to make it seem like a midi bodycon skirt. Have fun with your wardrobe and experiment to create new fun looks without going out shopping for new items ;) Thank you so much for reading!

Feliz Lunes! Te acuerdas de este vestido que use en unos de mis looks en Avril? En ese post use este vestido con tacones pero ayer decidi crear un look mas casual. Me puse una camisa de mezclilla en mi cintura y eso instantaniamente transformo el conjunto a algo mas casual. Mi bolso y sandalias eran un par perfecto que combinaban con el color melon de mi vestido. Hay muchas mas maneras que me puedo poner este vestido. Hasta puedo ponerme la camisa de mezclilla y va a pareser que el vestido es una falda. Ten imaginacion y experimenta con los articulos de tu closet! Eso te ayudara a crear nuevos looks divertidos sin ir a comprar mas ropa ;) Muchas gracias por leer!

here
Post a Comment