Monday, June 30, 2014

pop of fuchsia







top: Forever21
skort: Agaci 
bag: Michael Kors
heels: Prada
ring set: Forever21
earrings: Forever21 old
watch: Michael Kors

Happy Monday! Today I am sharing the outfit that I wore on Saturday, which was also the one I had planned for my birthday weekend. At the last minute, I wore a romper for my birthday dinner with the same heels and bag, leaving this top and skirt a pending outfit for another day. I originally had this outfit styled in a much dressier way but for a normal Saturday spent with my husband and Isabella, I went for a more simple look. I pulled my hair into a messy bun, added a fuchsia lipstick and accessorized with gold tassel earrings. 
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :)

Feliz Lunes! Para el dia de mi cumpleaƱos, tenia planeado ponerme esta falda y blusa, pero al ultimo minuto decidi ponerme algo diferente. Por fin me puse este conjunto el Sabado pasado pero un poco mas simple para un dia casual con mi esposo y Isabella.
Muchas gracias por visitar mi blog :)
Post a Comment