Saturday, July 12, 2014

Influenster's Vow VoxBox


Today I am revieweing the items that I received from Influenster's Vow VoxBox. I am actually a bit late on getting this post up but I really wanted to give myself time to see how I liked some of these products over time. These products were sent to me for free for testing purposes and I will be providing my honest opinion for each item. 


Sally Hensen Salong Polish in barracuda: My favorite product from this box was this nail polish! I wore it for several days and once I needed a touch up I used it again instead of switching to a different color. I would still probably be wearing it if it wasnt for Isabella breaking it. She threw it against the wall in the middle of a fit so hard it broke and I had polish on my floor. This is actually the second time she does this but I loved the color so much I am going to purchase it myself. 

Ecotools pure complexion facial sponge: This is another favorite of mine. It looks like a beauty blender but instead of blending in your foundation, it exfoliates your skin. When you first open it, its hard as a rock. Once you add water it gets soft and fluffy. The one thing I would say that I did not like is that if you add too much cleanser on the sponge, it seems impossible to completely take out the foam created by the cleanser. I recommend to apply your cleaner directly on your face and then use the sponge to massage it into your skin. It is so gentle that I use it both, day and night. 


Olay Regenerist Luminous tone perfecting cream: This moisturizer is supposed to fade dark spots in 8 weeks. I personally do not have dark spots but I sill wanted to share it for those of you that do. Per the information on the box of the product, by the 2nd week, your skin will look visibly younger. The moisturizer is cream based and it comes in a clear jar that holds 1.7 ounces of product. It is fast absorbing, non-grasy and lightly scented. If you have used this product or plan on using it I would love to hear how it worked out. I am curious to know if it really leaves skin healthy looking and young with a reduction of dark spots. 


A few months back I mentioned that I had found the perfect shaving cream by eos. Well, that has changed. I am now obsessed with this Pure Silk shaving cream. When you spray it onto your hands, you may want to gently press the applicator because too much can come out if you don't do it carefully. It also smells great and leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth. 


Post a Comment