Tuesday, July 8, 2014

new in: Celine inspired handbag







button up: Gap (similar style here)
bag: Aldo store
heels: local shoe boutique
jeans: DIY
watch: Michael Kors
sunglasses: H&M
earrings: Forever21 

I am obsessed with this handbag that I purchased over the 4th of July weekend! Almost all stores had awesome sales so I took advantage and scored this Celine inspired bag from Aldo for only $35.00! I went in looking for the mini version to wear as a crossbody in all black, only to find it sold out, but when I saw this one I instantly fell in love. They had 2 other colors in stock but I gravitated more to the white and grey since I do not have anything like it in my closet. For a casual Monday brunch  with my mom, I wore this bag with distressed denim and a boyfriend striped shirt. Any thoughts on this Celine inspired bag? 

Estoy obsesionada con mi nuevo bolso que compre este fin de semana! Casi todas las tiendas tuvieron grandes descuentos por la Independencia de America y tuve la suerte de comprar este bolso por solo $35.00! Tambien tenian otros colores para escojer pero decidí comprarla en blanco con gris por que no tengo nada similar. Para un lunes casual con Isabella y mi mama, use mi bolso con pantalones rotos y una blusa con lineas azulitas. Muchas gracias por leer mi blog!



Post a Comment