Thursday, July 10, 2014

white crochet romper (part one)





Romper: Marshalls
Kimono: body central (get it here)
Heels: Jessica Simpson old (similar style here)
Bag: H&M old
Bangle set: Forever21 (get it here)
Earrings: Forever21 
Lily hair extensions: www.Bellamihair.com

I loved this white crochet romper so much I decided to wear it 2 ways so today I will be sharing part one. The gorgeous color of the kimono caught my eye instantly. Unfortunately we were not able to find good lighting to take pictures so the kimono looks washed out :( but it is super bright in person. I have made the decision to sign up for a Vine account, (click here to follow me), or search for my user name, Instinct To Style. I will be posting a video of this outfit and hopefully the vibrant color can be captured that way. For a while I have been wanting to do YouTube videos but let me start with vine first and I will see how that goes. I hope you enjoyed today's post and don't forget to come back Monday for part 2 of how I styled this white romper. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great weekend!

Me encanto este romper tanto que decidi usarlo dos veces de diferente manera, asi es que hoy les tengo el primer conjunto. El hermoso color de este kimono fue lo que me llamo la atencion. Desafortunadamente las fotos no muestran que tan vibrante es el color. Tome la decicion de hacer una cuenta en vine,  (haz click aqui para seguirme), o buscame, Instinct To Style. Boy a subir un video de este conjunto y espero que el color se aprecie mejor. Ya van varios meses que e querido hacer videos en You Tube pero quiero empezar primero en vine. Muchas gracias por leer y espero que disfrutes este fin de semana! Regresa el Lunes para ver la segunda parte de este romper.
Post a Comment