Monday, August 25, 2014

lace kimono







Kimono - Ross (similar style here)
Top - Forever21 (similar style here)
shorts - DIY
Belt - American Eagle
Sandals - Forever21
Wristlet - Michael Kors
sunglasses: Dolce & Gabbana
watch - Michael Kors
Orange bangle - Michael Kors
Chain bracelet - Juicy Couture
rings - Forever21

Isabella is wearing:
dress - JC Penny (get it here)
samdals - Target



Kimonos are hot this summer and I am obsessed with them - not only because they're "in" but because they are so comfortable and spice up any outfit. The kimono that I am wearing is from Ross and it was under $20! I wore it on Isabellas birthday weekend at the beach. I layered it over high waisted shorts that have lace trim and a white cropped top. This time I went for the same shorts and white shirt concept but more wearable to go out to eat and shop. I uploaded a YouTube video with clips of what Isabella and I were up to on Saturday plus a 360 glance of this outfit. Check it out here: http://youtu.be/Td6_lq-UQLg
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I hope you have a great week ahead of you.


Los Kimonos estan muy de moda este verano y estoy super obsesionada con ellos. No nadamas me encantan porque son populares si no porque son muy comodos y hacen cualquier conjunto mas divertido. Este Kimono lo encontre en Ross por menos de $20! Lo use en la playa cuando llevamos a Isabella para su cumpleaƱos. Me lo puse sobre una camisa que queda ariba de el ombligo y con unos shorts de mezclilla. Esta vez me lo puse un poco similar pero mas apropiado para un dia de compras. Subi un nuevo video a mi canal en YouTube sobre este look y unas imagenes con mi hija desfrutando el dia. Ve el video aquĆ­: http://youtu.be/Td6_lq-UQLg
Muchas gracias por visitar mi blog! Espero que tengas una estupenda semana.

Post a Comment