Monday, August 4, 2014

OOTD and YouTube!






necklace: get it here
dress: American Eagle get it here
denim top: J. Crew
sandals: local shoe boutique
hand chain: Forever21
midi rings set: H&M
bag: Rebecca Minkoff

Happy Monday! Today I am super excited to share my first YouTube video! It is an outfit of the day and I kept it short because I am still a beginner so I am trying to get used to the whole editing process. Let me know what you think or what type of videos you would like to see :) In this video I feature a gorgeous statement necklace that was sent to me by Diana, a Chloe + Isabel merchandiser (follow her on instagram @chloeandisabelbydianaf). All jewelry is handmade and they also offer life time warranty which is awesome! I will link this necklace down below in case you are interested. I hope you liked this outfit and check out my video :) Subscribe for more videos! Thank you for visiting my blog! 

Feliz Lunes! Hoy tengo algo muy emocionante que quiero compartir con ustedes! Desde ahora en adelante boy a subir videos a You Tube! Hoy subí mi primer video y es un poco corto pero es solo porque todavía me estoy acostumbrando al proceso de editarlos. Déjame saber que opinas sobre mi video y también dame ideas de que tipo de videos te gustaría ver. En el video de hoy, enseñe una cadena hermosa que me envío una representante de Chloe + Isabel, Diana (su instagram es @chloeandisabelbydianaf). Las joyas de esta compañia son echas a mano y tienen garantía de por vida que es genial! Espero que les gusto el conjunto de hoy! Gracias por visitar mi blog :)





Post a Comment