Thursday, August 14, 2014

Summer outfit from day to night



photos taken by LG

top: Rainbow (found at local store not available online)
shorts: papaya (old) similar style >> here
wedges: Sasha old
heels: Jessica Simpson
Blazer: Forever21
Halo: Skyycollection.bigcartel.com
Bags: Michael Kors & Rebecca Minkoff

lips: NYC blue rose #405
nails: Essie mint candy apple
body bronzer: Hard Candy face and body bronzer
to keep lips moisturized: Dior color riviver balm & lip maximizer



Happy Thursday!! I have been gone quite some time from my blog and social media but I have been super busy so please forgive my absence. I was able to film a YouTube video yesterday and it  is now live on my channel (click here to subscribe if you haven't already). I transformed a flowy flower printed cropped top and denim shorts from a casual Summer day time look into a night time look. For a fun day time look I wore a pair of pink wedges and a flower halo. To transform the outfit into a night time look, I switched the wedges for heels, the tote for a clutch and added a boyfriend blazer to dress up the shorts. I love adding color to my nails and lips for the summer. I wore a bright pink lip and soft blue tone on my nails. To keep my lips moisturizes I added the balm before I applied my lipstick which also tints your lips to a soft pink tone. I like to top off my lipstick with the lip maximizer for fuller lips. A summer day or night time outfit is not complete without a dash of glow on your skin. To achieve bronzed legs, I applied the body bronzer by Hard Candy.

Do you want to shop for these items or other of your summer time favorites while you save some money? Sign up now at Raise.com to buy gift cards at discounted prices from a variety of stores like Dillards, Target and even Starbucks! How about getting your favorite iced coffee every morning while you save a few bucks ... double yum! You can also sell gift cards you no longer want for cash back. 

Post a Comment