Friday, September 26, 2014

Bodycon Dress








photos taken by: LG

dress - Little Mistress UK c/o 
sold out similar styles here here and here
earrings - Forever21
heels - Image
clutch - Target
leather jacket - Romero & Juliet

Happy Friday! I have been so excited to share this outfit with you! I received this dress from Little Mistress UK via etail PR about 3 weeks ago and wore it 2 Sundays ago. You should definitely check out their website for elegant bodycon dresses like the one that I am wearing and other gorgeous items. Unfortunately this dress is now sold out; I could not find it anywhere on their site anymore. I listed a few dresses similar from their website above if you are interested. The dress is nude and black so I wanted to go with black accessories and add a dark plum lip as a pop of color for a date night. I decided to add the leather jacket as an accessory as well to give off an edgy but chic vibe. I have pictures of the dress in color on my instagram (@instincttostyle) but thought it would be cool to upload this post in black and white to amp up the elegance of the dress. 

I filmed my first get ready with me video which took me forever to edit but finally had it ready at the beginning of this week to upload it today. If you would like to see how I got ready for this outfit subscribe to my YouTube channel (Madelleyns Style) and watch it here: http://youtu.be/EfxRSWsVDls

Have a great weekend! 

Post a Comment