Monday, September 22, 2014

Denim Over Denim from Summer to Fall













 photos taken by LG

Denim X Denim in shorts:
shorts - American Eagle (get them here)
denim shirt / camisa de mezclilla - J Crew (sold out... Similar style here)
espadrilles / zapatos - Chanel 
belt / cinto - Steve Madden
bag / bolso - Michael Kors
earrings / aretes - Forever21 (get them here)
sunglasses / lentes - Dolce & Gabbana
watch / reloj - Michael Kors

Denim X Denim in jeans:
jeans / pantaloz de mezclilla - American Eagle ( get them here)
belt / cinto - Michael Kors
denim shirt / camisa de mezclilla - J Crew
heels / tacones - Go Jane 
bag / bolso Michael Kors 
sunglasses / lentes - Dolce & Gabbana 
watch / reloj - Michael Kors
necklace / cadena - gift from my parents as a little girl


Happy Monday! I spent my weekend wearing denim over denim as you can tell. On Friday I wore the denim shirt over denim shorts with espadrilles for a casual day. I started off with the basics: shirt, shorts and espadrilles. From there I accessorized with a studded belt and bag to complement my shoes. To glam up the look a bit, I pulled my hair up on a bun and added large drop earrings that go with the gold and black theme. I once again discovered my love for the denim over denim look so I styled this same shirt on Sunday with a pair of my new destroyed jeggings. My husband was taking us out for dinner so I opted for a dressier look. I decided that a pop of neon would be perfect especially since these heels are comfy to walk in. To polish up the look I added a tan colored belt and again pulled my hair up in a bun. I kept accessories to a minimum with small gold studs and my name necklace. I wanted to post these looks on my blog and figured both make a great from shorts in the summer to jeans in the fall theme. I hope you liked todays post and thank you so much for visiting my blog. 


Feliz Lunes! Este fin de semana me la pase obsesionada con el look de mezclilla sobre mezclilla como pueden ver. El viernes use la camisa de mezclilla sobre shorts de mezclilla con zapatos de piso para un dia casual. Empeze este conjunto con lo basico: la camisa, los shorts y los zapatos. De ayi agrege el cinto y bolso con studs que van perfecto con mis zapatos. Tenia mucho que no usaba mezclilla sobre mezclilla y decide usar el mismo concepto el domingo pero un poco mas de vestir y con pantalones. Mi esposo nos llevo a cenar y quise andar comoda asi es que decidi agregarte un pop the color con mis tacones y bolso. Deje los accesorios al minimo con aretes chiquitos y mi cadena con mi nombre. Me tome fotos de los dos conjuntos y llege a la idea de poner los dos juntos para demostar como puedes convertir el look de verano a otoƱo. Espero que les Haifa gustado y muchas gracias por visitar mi blog! 
Post a Comment