Wednesday, October 1, 2014

hello october




photos taken by LG


cropped blouse / blusa - Love Culture old
boyfriend jeans / pantalones - American Eagle
booties / botas - amiclubwear.com c/o
earrings / aretes - Forever21
cross body bag / bolso - Rebecca Minkoff
sunglasses / lentes - Tom Ford


Hello October! I am so ready for the weather here to get a bit more cold because I cannot wait to start wearing cute sweaters and boots. For now I have been mixing some older summer pieces with newer fall items. Since its still pretty hot I like to wear fall pieces such as wool fedoras, darker colors and open toe booties until a cold front hits Dallas. I purchased this cropped top from Love Culture for the summer a couple of months back and wore it several times but noticed I haven’t even posted it on my blog, only on instagram. I thought it would be great for these hot fall days because it has dark hues in the flowers which go perfect with brown accessories. I hope you liked todays outfit. Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Hola Octubre! Ya quiero que el tiempo este mas frío para poder usar suéteres y botas. Por ahora e estado mezclando piezas del verano con artículos que e comprado para el Otoño. Todavia estamos en temperaturas calientes pero estoy incorporando piezas del Otoño como sombreros, tonos mas oscuros y botitas hasta que haga mas frío en Dallas. Compre esta blusa de Love Culture para el verano ase meses y me la e puesto varias veces pero note que no la e mostrado aquí en mi blog, nadamas en instagram. Esta blusa es perfecta para estos días calientes de Otoño porque esta ligera y tiene tonos oscuros en las flores que van perfectos con accesorios cafes. Espero que te gusto el outfit de hoy. Muchas gracias por visitar mi blog :)




Post a Comment