Wednesday, October 29, 2014

monochrome





 photos taken by LG

sweater / sueter - Abercrombie & Fitch (from Marshalls)
skirt / falda - Forever21 
bag / bolso - danielle nicole
booties / tacones - CiciHot.com
sunglasses / lentes - Dior
earrings & rings - Forever21
watch - Michael Kors

shop the look:



Hello! after being gone so long from my blog, I am happy to have uploaded a video on Monday and to come back today with an outfit post. Today's look is chic, edgy and perfect for the weather here in Dallas. Our fall here is still like the summer, not as burning hot but it is still shorts and sandals season. I purchased so many goodies for the fall so I try to incorporate them appropiately for the current weather. I had pictured myself wearing this skirt with a leather jacket, tights and over the knee boots but oh no I will get many crazy looks and will definitely be sweating bullets! What I did was to just wear the skirt with open toe booties and a light weight knitted sweater. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and added my favorite plum lip color as an accessory. By the way, the bag I am wearing was an addition I made to my collection for the fall and winter. Diane Nicole is the designer and she offers great quality for low prices at high end stores like Neiman Marcus. you will see this one a lot specially because it can pass as a reversible bag since the back is plain black. I hope you liked today's outfit. thank you for reading!!!


Holaaa! Despues de tanto tiempo de estar ausente de mi blog estoy muy contenta al regresar con un video que subi a mi canal en YouTube el Lunes y ahora con un nuevo conjunto. El look de hoy es chic y perfecto para el otoño aqui en Dallas. Aqui el clima sige caliente como el verano y todavia uso shorts y sandalias. Compre muchas cosas para el otoño asi es que trato de acoplar estas piezas al clima. Cuando compre esta falda me imagine usandola con mayas, botas hasta la rodilla y una chamarra de piel. El calor no me dejo ponermela asi y me la puse mas cencilla. Espero que les gusto el look de hoy y muchas gracias por leer mi blog!
Post a Comment