Friday, October 3, 2014

sporty chic




photos taken by LG


shirt / camisa - Forever21 old
joggers / pantalones -  Charlotte Russe (get them here)
necklace / cadena - Wal-Mart (could not find online)
tote / bolso - Ralph Lauren
heels / tacones - Image old
earrings / aretes - Forever21 (sold out online)

get this look:



Happy Friday! Today I am sharing an awesome find from Wal-Mart for only $10.00.. the statement necklace that I am wearing. I have heard girls on instagram rave about super cute necklaces that Wal Mart came out with and at low affordable prices. I have been wanting to take a look at them myself but kept forgetting every time I went in the store but I finally found them Monday as I was making my way to the cash register. I would have to say that they are very similar to styles that Forever21 carries but of course these are lower in price and would have to say the quality is the same. My eyes gravitated to this one because of all the beautiful colors. This necklace inspired todays sporty-chic outfit. I kept the pop of color in my tank and the rest of my outfit black to keep the attention on my necklace. Oh and as for my hair, I wanted to go for as much volume as possible to feel more girly with the baggy top and pants :) Thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you have a great weekend! 

Feliz Viernes! Hoy quiero compartir con ustedes una compra reciente en Wal-Mart por solo $10.00… y esa compra es esta cadena que tengo puesta. Vi muchas fotos en Instagram de cadenas que Wal-Mart saco recientemente con precios muy bajos. Yo quería verlas por mi misma en persona pero siempre se me olvidaba buscarlas haste que este Lunes las encontré. En mi opinion, Wal-Mart saco estilos similares a Forever21 pero a precios mas bajos y de buena calidad. La cadena que escoji me llamo mas la atención por los colores hermosos que tiene. Esta fue mi inspiración de el look de hoy, deportivo pero femenino. Espero que les gusto el outfit de hoy y espero que tengan un fin de semana estupendo! 
Post a Comment