Monday, November 24, 2014

3 Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas (Holiday Lookbook)

Happy Monday!!! As promised on my previous post, here I am with my first holiday lookbook - Thanksgiving outfit ideas. I came up with 3 outfits to give you a few ideas on what to wear in case you are still undecided. I was inspired to create these outfits from a few items I saw at Forver21 this past weekend. All you see at stores for the holidays are sequins, metallics, soft colors and lots of beading. I created a dressy outfit in all black and sequins with a pop of color on the coat. This has got to be my favorite and I think this will definitely be the outfit I will wear on Thanksgiving. The second look is semi dressy with a denim shirt. I would have actually worn black flats with that look to make it even more casual. For those of you that plan on shopping black friday sales then the last outfit is definitely for you. I just found this cozy sweater at Forever21 and bought it in a medium so it can fit a bit more slouchy. I wore it as a dress with thick tights for warmth and flat boots that will be comfortable to walk in while shopping. Check out my lookbook here or press play: 




Look #1 - Dressy
top & shorts - Express (old) // coat - G.E.T via Last Call by Neiman Marcus // tights & booties - Forever21 // clutch - Target (old)


Look #2 - Semi Dressy/Semi casual
denim shirt - J. Crew // skirt - Forever21 // blazer - Forever21 // tights & booties - Forever21 // necklace - Wal-Mart // bag - Target (old)



Look #3 - Super Casual
oversized sweater - Forever21 // booties - Guess via Marshalls // tights - Forever21 // bag - Danielle Nicole

Post a Comment