Thursday, November 13, 2014

fall & winter must haves/favorites

Hello! I have a new YouTube video up on my channel which is a bit different from the others that I have posted. I am sharing my fall and winter current favorites and must haves. I filmed the video from the comfort of my bedroom super warm and cozy. These days have been so cold and since I have been staying in I thought it would be a perfect time to film this video. To watch the video click here:

items featured in this video:

faux fur throw - Home Goods
DW Home Candles "Tobacco Pipe" - Home Goods
slipper socks - Target
black fedora with chain - Forever21
brown wool fedora - Target
wristlet - Kate Spade
belt - Michael Kors
handbag - Danielle Nicole
tan booties - AmiClubwear.com
black booties - Forever21
black over the knee boots - Forever21
motorcycle boots - Guess 
toddler motorcycle boots - Michael Kors
plaid scarf - Forever21
plaid skirt - Forever21
boyfriend blazer - Forever21
faux leather jacket - Last Call by Neiman Marcus
black coat - Pink by Victoria Secret
faux fur vest - Marshalls
knit hooded vest - Papaya
tribal necklace - Forever21
chunky faux pearl necklace - Charlotte Russe
rhinestone necklaces - Wal Mart
lip pencil in rust - Jordana
eye shadow pallete - Urban Decay Naked 2
eyeliner - Dior Addict it line


Post a Comment