Friday, November 7, 2014

Fur-ry OOTD







photos taken by LG

faux fur vest - Marshall's
plaid shirt - Old Navy
shorts - American Eagle Outfitters
booties - Forever21
necklace - Charlotte Russe
tote - Ralph Lauren

shop the look:


Happy Friday! Today I am sharing a fur-ry outfit of the day. On a recent shopping trip I took to my favorite Marshall's store, I found this faux fur vest that I instantly fell in love with.  I have been wearing it many ways but today's look has to be my favorite. I layered the vest over a plaid button down shirt that complements the burgundy hints of the fur. A fur vest or coat instantly adds elegance and chicness to any outfit so I thought the chunky necklace with faux pearls was the perfect statement piece for this look. The temperatures were pretty cold this morning and they are supposed to warm up later in the day which explains why I am wearing shorts. The flannel shirt, vest and booties kept me warm this morning but I figured I could easily take off the vest if it gets too hot. For a Friday date night with my husband I can also transform this outfit into something a bit more dressier. Knowing this crazy weather, it will be cold tonight so I can add a pair of burgundy sheer tights, throw on a pair of over the knee boots and switch out my tote for a black clutch. This flannel shirt does fit me pretty long so I could wear it as a dress as long as I wear the tights underneath. I hope you enjoy the rest of your Friday and have a great weekend! Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Post a Comment