Monday, December 1, 2014

collective fashion haul (Charlotte Russe, Target, TJ Maxx, & Forever21)

Happy Monday ladies! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful time and I am still so full from all of the delicious food that we had for dinner this past Thursday. Good thing I have this pink slouchy sweater shown in my haul to cover up those extra pounds that I possibly gained lol… kidding! So today I had some free time to film a video and thought it was just perfect timing to film a short video. I recently did some shopping and received an online order this past weekend so a collective haul sounded like a good idea. I always enjoy watching fashion hauls from my favorite youtubers because if they mention my favorite store I get to see what new arrivals are available. If I have never heard of the store mentioned then it is also helpful because it will give me an idea of what they offer and may give me a new place to shop. So I think these videos are fun and convenient and hope mine are also as enjoyable and helpful to you. Give this video a thumbs up for more hauls, leave me a comment with video requests and please subscribe if you are new to my channel :) Watch this video at the following link or press play:
http://youtu.be/UZqQR8A04Wg





what I wore:
white basic crop top - Forever21
cardigan - TJ Maxx
necklace - Wal Mart

shop the items in this video:
Post a Comment