Monday, December 15, 2014

flowers in december





photos taken by LG

blouse - @senoritacasen via instagram
faux leather pants - Marshalls
bag - Forever21
heels - c/o amiclubwear.com
necklace - c/o rocksbox.com
rings - Forever21



Hello! I don't usually post on my blog this late but with Christmas right around the corner my husband and I finally went out Christmas shopping today and got home pretty late. I wore this outfit over the weekend and I wanted to share it because of this gorgeous blouse. I have been following an awesome fashionista on instagram (@senoritacasen) who sells some of the items from her closet and when I saw this blouse for sell I knew it had to be mine. Flowers are mainly for the spring/summer but I think that the dark blue hues are perfect for this time of the year and the light pink color is in this winter. I wore it with black faux leather pants to make the outfit feel even more winter-y. The booties complemented the blouse and I felt like it pulled the whole look together. I layered my new favorite statement necklace from rocksbox.com that was recently sent to me. If you are interested in subscribing with this company, click hereI will be posting a review of rocksbox and sharing what I received in my first box this week. Thank you for visiting my blog! 
Post a Comment