Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Get Ready With Me - Holiday Edition (gold eyes, dark lip and voluminous curls)


Hello! I am back with another video and this one will be a get ready with me - holiday edition. I wore this makeup for Thanksgiving and plan on doing something similar for Christmas and New Years eve as well. I am not a professional when it comes to makeup so I always go for neutral eyes. For Thanksgiving dinner, I went simple on my eyes with gold shimmery colors and added a bold lip. I love this combination and think it goes perfect with the gold sequined dress. The dress is by French Connection and I purchased it from Dillards about 2 years ago so most likely it is now out of stock bur I will be linking similar styles down below. I will also be listing all products that I used in the video down below in the order that they were used. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope you enjoy todays video:
http://youtu.be/wAhkyxJFu4Q



shop similar styles to my dress:




products used for makeup and hair

eyebrows
Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade in chocolate
elf brow kit
applied with MAC 266 angled brush

eyes
Too Faced shadow insurance primer 
half baked on crease and chopper on lid from Naked2 palette  
applied with Urban Decay duo brush that came in palette
virgin on brow bone from Naked1 palette 
tight lined with Bobbi Brown gel liner
applied with elf angled brush
Loreal telescopic shocking extensions mascara

face
Too Faced primed poreless face primer
Covergirl ready set gorgeous concealer 
& MAC concealer applied with Sigma F60 brush
Covergirl ready set gorgeous foundation in 215
applied with Sigma foundation brush F60
La Mer the powder in 03 beige
applied with Sigma powder brush F40
Nars bronzer in laguna
applied with Sigma large angled contour brush F40
Tom Ford blush in wicked 
Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in pink quartz for highlighting
applied with an elf brush
Jordana lip pencil in rust
Tom Ford lipstick in bruised plum
Urban Decay all nighter makeup setting spray 

hair
260g 20” Lily hair clip in extensions in jet black
Biosilk shine on spray
brush used - Forever21
curling wand - Fahrenheit hair care system





Post a Comment