Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years eve lookbook (5 outfits in sequins)

Happy New Years eve and cheers to a new year! I would like to thank all of you who have supported my blog and I this year. I had the opportunity to collaborate with awesome companies and finally entered the YouTube world with a few videos. I will continue blogging and uploading videos in 2015 which I am very excited about. Again, thank you for your continued support :) I hope my New Years eve lookbook helped inspire your outfit in case you needed last minute ideas. Thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you have a great NYE with your loved ones!


Feliz nochevieja y salud a un año nuevo! Quiero darle las gracias a todos los que an apoyado mi blog y ami este año. Tuve la oportunidad de colaborar con compañias estupendas y finalmente me meti a YouTube con unos cuantos videos que eh subido. Segire con mi blog y subiendo videos en el 2015! Nuevamente, gracias por todo el apoyo. Espero que les haiga gustado mi lookbook y que haiga inspirado tu outfit para recibir el año nuevo. Muchas gracias por visitar mi blog y que se la pasen muy bien en esta nochevieja con sus seres queridos!




look 1
blouse / blusa - Forever21
scarf / bufanda - Target
shorts - Express (old)
tights / mayas - Forever21
booties / botas - Forever21
earrings / aretes - Forever21
watch / reloj - Michael Kors

look 2
shirt / camisa - JC Penny 
jeans / pantalones - American Eagle
coat / abrigo - Forever21
heels / tacones - Forever21
earrings / aretes - Forever21

look 3
shirt / blusa - J. Crew
skirt / falda - Forever21
heels / tacones - Image
necklace / cadena - c/o rocksbox
bangle / pulcera - Forever21

look 4
top / camisa - christmas gift / regalo de navidad
pants / pantalones - Marshalls
heels / tacones - Forever21
earrings / aretes - Forever21

look 5
shirt / camisa - Express
trousers / pantalones - Forever21
heels / tacones - Forever21
earrings / aretes - Forever21 

on eyes - Wet n' Wild glitter single in "brass"
on lips - Tom Ford "bruised plum"
on nails - YSL #27 noir 


Post a Comment