Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Rocksbox (haul & review)


Hello ladies! I received my first Rocksbox about 2 weeks ago and could not wait to dedicate a post to share what I received and my thoughts about this company.



I received three items which are a pair of earrings with a beautiful pop of pink, a subtle statement necklace and a silver cuff. Out of the three I cannot pick out my favorite because I love all three but I have been wearing the necklace the most. I wore it over the weekend and talked about it on Mondays post. They came just in time for the holidays and will be a part of what I wear on both, Christmas and New Years eve. 



Have you heard of Rocksbox? If not, let me tell you a little something about this company. The cool thing about Rocksbox is that you take a style survey and a stylist picks out what gets sent to you based on the quick questions you answer. You will receive a set of 3 items with a monthly subscription fee of $19.00. Something that I really like about Rocksbox is that you can swap out a set you have already received for something new or make a purchase with 20% off. Rocksbox makes it feel like you are receiving a present even though its from yourself. The packaging is adorable as you can see in the pictures. You receive your items individually packaged in jewelry pouches. These pouches are neatly placed inside of a white box that ties with a ribbon and has the Rocksbox logo. You also receive a note which is super personalized with your name and the wrapping paper is also so cute. 

I am more than happy with my first box and cannot wait to receive my second one next month. I will be definitely sharing my next box with you guys! If you are interested and would like to sign up with Rocksbox, use code MakeMeShine to receive your first moth for only $19.00 and a surprise. Hurry, this code is only valid for 3 more days. Sign up here
Post a Comment