Sunday, December 28, 2014

soft colors in december







photos taken by my lovely husband

sweater / sueter - Forever21 (get it here)
coat / abrigo - Forever21
jeans / pantalones - American Eagle
bag / bolso - Rebecca Minkoff
heels / tacones - Forever21 (old)
earrings & rings / aretes y anillos - Forever21
on lips / labial - Tom Ford “bruised plum”








Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones. I personally had a great time with my family. I am actually wearing one of the gifts that I received from my mom, which is the star of this outfit… the coat. I am so in love with it! Its perfect in so many ways and I just want to wear it every day for the rest of this winter. The color is a beautiful soft pink and can picture myself wearing it with so many things from my closet. I wore it this past Friday and thought it went perfect paired with soft colors. I wore a chunky sweater in the same tone over a pair of light washed jeans. I kept jewelry to a minimum in rose gold and nude heels. I have been really into red or plum lips so I thought this deep purple lipstick went great with this outfit. I am planning on filming another holiday lookbook but this time I will share how to style sequined pieces. We are so close to the end of this year so what better way to end it on my blog than to share sparkly outfits. I plan on posting it early Wednesday morning, which is New Years Eve. Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you haven’t already :) Thank you for visiting my blog. 


Feliz Lunes! Espero que haigas tenido una estupenda navidad con tus seres queridos. Yo me la pase de maravilla con mi familia. En el outfit de hoy estoy estrenando este abrigo que fue unos de los regalos que me dio mi mama. Me encanta este abrigo! Es perfecto para esta temporada ya que los colores pastel están muy de moda. Este look es de el viernes pasado y decidí combinarlo con colores claros. Abajo de el abrigo me puse un suéter al mismo tono con unos pantalones de mezclilla en un color claro. Ultimamente eh estado usando un labial rojo pero pensé que para este conjunto un morado oscuro era perfecto. Estoy planeando en filmar un video con varios outfits de lentejuela que serán perfectos para el año nuevo. Estoy planeando en subirlo a mi canal en YouTube este Miércoles que viene. Subscribete a mi canal si no lo has echo :) Muchas gracias por visitar mi blog. 

Post a Comment